Thursday, December 1, 2011

Morning

Morning is my favorite part of the day. I get a fresh start, time with my husband, time to pray, cook, eat, write, plan, and contemplate the day ahead. 

I have not always been this way. Pre-marriage I planned my days off around sleeping in. Now, because my hubby and I have differing schedules, mornings are our time. Breakfast is the only meal we eat together every single day.

He was pretty thrilled about this breakfast today, and we both love the dreary weather. 

Hope everyone had an amazing Thursday,
Megan


3 comments:

  1. My favorite time is night! I'm a true night owl, and there's nothing I can do about it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an awesome breakfast! I'd be excited about it too.

    I'm also a fan of the morning for similar reasons as you: I can plan out my day, catch up on my blog roll, and handle a lot of my miscellaneous computer tasks. Plus, most of the people in my building are quiet in the morning, so that's nice too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that looks good! My favorite time is... the afternoon. Especially on a sunny day. =)

    ReplyDelete

 

the scratch kitchen Copyright The Scratch Kitchen 2012